April 11, 2017 | 2:00 PM Eastern
Webinar: EE: Sell them what they want!
Well, the results are in and they are not good: Americans show a declining interest in energy efficiency. According to Shelton Group’s ongoing polling, interest in EE home improvements are in a 4-year decline. This trend is confirmed by Apogee’s online energy analysis usage. So, what do they care about?
Comfort … Control … Resale value … and a host of other interests and emotional drivers. As customers are increasingly filtering out irrelevant messages, it’s important for marketers to hone in on the right message to engage consumers around EE.
Suzanne Shelton, President and CEO of Shelton Group, the nation’s leading marketing communications agency focused exclusively on energy and the environment will share how to segment your customers and serve up the right message, with right language to the right customers, at the right time to spur action – that’s how you increase program participation.
Suzanne will team with engagement technology leader Apogee Interactive’s co-founder and CEO, Susan Gilbert, to demonstrate real-world examples of what leading utilities are doing now to effectively connect with customers using proactive, relevant, personalized messaging. Learn more about our speakers.
Listeners will learn:
- Who are the types of customers you’ll most likely engage?
- What are utilities doing to engage customers that actually works?
- What do they care about – what emotional drivers can you speak to and what are the right offers?
- What tools do they want?
- What are the proven customer satisfaction impacts?
- How can messaging be personalized on a mass scale to millions of customers?